CORDLESS PORTABILITY WITH THE PXC 36V (2 X 18V) TABLE SAW
The PXC 36V (2 x 18V) Table Saw is here to power your next DIY project and to make cutting through timber easier than ever. With 36V of power and cordless convenience, this Table Saw is ideal for making cross cuts, rip cuts, and bevel cuts in timber.
The sturdy straight edge and in-built extension table make this suitable for longer pieces of material, while the mitre gude, bevel and height adjustment allow you to customise the cut to suit your project. A dust extraction port and storage for all accessories keeps everything clean and tidy in use and during transport.
TIPS TO GET STARTED
- With 36V (2 x 18V) of power you can easily cut large sheets of softwood, hardwood, or plasterboard.
- When attaching the blade guard, make sure it is able to move freely and adjust if necessary.
- Make sure the bevel angle is set to 0 degrees when installing the riving knife and blade guard.
- Always wait for the blade to reach maximum speed before commencing with the cut.
- If you need to support wider work pieces you can adjust the extension table.
- For the best performance, use our 3.0Ah batteries or larger to power this PXC Table Saw.
THE PXC 2 X 18V (36V) TABLE SAW IS AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE AT BUNNINGS NOW!