JOIN US FOR OUR CHRISTMAS MAKE & TAKE!
If you’re looking for a last-minute Christmas gift or hoping to learn some new DIY skills, our Christmas Make & Take is the perfect opportunity to get some hands-on experience with our PXC range at Bunnings!
This December we will be running several Make & Take demos across a selection of Bunnings stores listed below, where you’ll have the opportunity to make a cheese board that you’ll also be able to take home. Our team will be on hand to take you through some basic DIY tips and tricks using our range of cordless power tools, making this the perfect session for beginner DIYers.
One of our PXC experts will also be on hand at each store to help answer any burning questions you have about our power tools.
JOIN US AT THESE MAKE & TAKE TIMES AND LOCATIONS:
- Bunnings Midland, WA – Saturday 17th December, 9am – 1pm
- Bunnings Parafield, SA – Saturday 17th December, 9am – 1pm
- Bunnings Frankston, VIC – Saturday 17th December, 9am – 1pm – with special guest Andy from ‘DIY with Andy and Candy’ from 9am – 10am
- Bunnings Hoppers Crossing, VIC – Saturday 17th December, 9am-1pm – with special guest Andy from ‘DIY with Andy and Candy’ from 11:30am – 1pm
- Bunnings Alexandria, NSW – Saturday 17th December, 9am-1pm
- Bunnings Castle Hill, NSW – Saturday 17th December, 9am-1pm
- Bunnings West Gosford, NSW – Saturday 17th December, 9am-1pm
- Bunnings Oxenford, QLD – Saturday 17th December, 9am-1pm
- Bunnings Maroochydore, QLD – Saturday 17th December, 9am-1pm
Check out our DIY Projects playlist on YouTube to get started on your next DIY project:
If you’re on the hunt for your next DIY project, check out some of our latest DIY inspiration:
DIY TOWEL RACK
Give your bathroom a fresh new look with a chic industrial DIY towel rack that’s both practical and stylish.
DIY BREAKFAST TABLE
Make your next breakfast in bed experience even more special with your own DIY handcrafted breakfast table.